Published: Thu, March 30, 2017
Business | By Max Garcia

Man Dies After Taking a Bath With Charging iPhone

Man Dies After Taking a Bath With Charging iPhone

As the foreign media reported, the deceased was found out by his wife, Tanny, who initially thought that her husband had been attacked by viewing the extreme burns on the body. Did he cross a line?

"I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone,", Dr. Sean Cummings, the coroner, said at the inquest. The incident happened at the man's home in December 2016 while he was getting ready for a Christmas party, but is just coming to light now following an investigation.

She said ROSPA did not see this type of accident on a "regular basis" and most mobile phone manufacturers cover the electric shock risk in their safety handling support advice. An extension cord had been stretched from the hallway into the bathroom.

As soon as the phone touched the water, Richard was electrocuted and died instantly.

Mr Bull went to Lutterworth Grammar School and studied Business Management at Aston University. He was a keen rugby player and captained the Old Actonians RFC in London
Man died while charging his iPhone and using it in the bath

"We can all be careless at times", his brother, Andrew Bull, said. "You're wet, which conducts electricity a lot better; you're in the bath with no clothes on, so skin resistance is less".

"I live in the United States and they say it can't happen, and that there is not enough electricity". "This was a tragic accident and I have no reason to believe at all that there was anything other than it being completely accidental", Cummings was quoted as saying to the Guardian.com on Friday. Bull probably isn't the first person nor will he be the last to think it would be OK to charge his iPhone as long as he kept it out of the water.

Don't bring electronic devices with you into the bath.

Like this: