France's Macron has call with Obama ahead of election
- Obama's call hints at support for Macron in French election
- Aides: Healthcare Plan Probably Not Ready by 100-Day Mark
- French PM: Security forces fully mobilized to protect elections
- Theresa May asks public to trust her decision on snap poll
- Life 'may exist on Saturn's moon Enceladus'
- Tom Brady named to Time's most influential people list
- Trump Charges Iran Violating 'Spirit' of Nuclear Deal
- Freddie Andersen displays no concussion symptoms, won't play anyway
- New Tests Indicate Sarin Used In Syria Attack
- French conservative presidential candidate Francois Fillon cancels campaign event after shooting
- Trump calls Canada's dairy trade policies a 'disgrace'
- Bernie Sanders kicks off cross-country tour, wants change
- Presidential election sees upheaval but no change in outlook
- GM faces hard road getting compensated for Venezuela factory
- South Korea on High Alert as Isolated North Prepares for Army Celebration