Published: Tue, June 06, 2017
U.S. | By Eddie Scott

Showes and thunderstorms the rest of today, steadiest rain points north

Showes and thunderstorms the rest of today, steadiest rain points north

Drier high pressure will then build over the southeast into next weekend.

Prospects for rain and thunderstorms increases Tuesday afternoon as temperatures return to the 80s under partly sunny skies. Expect highs on Monday of 77 degrees.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 59. There is a small threat for a stray thunderstorm or two, which may produce damaging wind gusts, to become severe but the chance is low.

Overnight skies will be mainly cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers in the evening and the risk of a thunderstorm. Calm wind becoming north around 5 miles per hour in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy, low around 68°.

A cold front will arrive Friday, bringing showers and thunderstorms. Northeast wind 5 to 8 miles per hour becoming calm after midnight. There is a small chance for a thunderstorm to bubble up, however, nothing widespread is expected so an ideal day for outdoors. East wind around 7 miles per hour. Showers and areas of fog develop tomorrow night with temperatures in the upper 50s. Nighttime temperatures will drop to a low of 9 C. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

SATURDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear skies and mild temperatures will be around, with a low of 62 degrees.

Like this: