Published: Tue, November 14, 2017
Sports | By Nelson Rowe

Cristiano Ronaldo has made a decision to leave Real Madrid next year

Cristiano Ronaldo has made a decision to leave Real Madrid next year

Ronaldo has helped Madrid to 13 trophies during his time in the Spanish capital, including three Champions Leagues and two La Liga crowns. The Portuguese worldwide is believed to be angered by the new offer from Madrid.

According to Spanish media, the FIFA World Player of the year has rejected a new contract at Real Madrid and told President Florentino Perez he wants to leave on June 30.

According to reports which emerged this morning, the Portuguese star and victor of four Champions League trophies considers the Galacticos' latest offer to him to be too low, throwing the Madrid world into a panic. They also claim that Madrid's all time top-scorer can not stand to remain at the club anymore.

Spanish TV show El Chiringuito de Jugones claims that the 32-year-old has already informed Madrid president Florentino Perez of his decision.

Ronaldo's love for the club's fans and his teammates remains the same, however, he is deeply frustrated by the club's new offer for a contract. Ronaldo said,"I don't want to renew".

'I'm very happy with the contract I have'.

The Portugal worldwide has undergone a dip in form in recent months, scoring just one La Liga goal so far this season.

Like this: