Published: Tue, March 13, 2018
World | By Paul Elliott

Videos Released Of US Navy Pilots Encountering A Possible UFO

Videos Released Of US Navy Pilots Encountering A Possible UFO

TTS Academy have released an authentic Department of Defense video, named "Go Fast" that shows an unidentified aircraft flying at low altitude.

The footage was captured by the pilots of an F/A-18 Super Hornet combat jet off the U.S. East Coast in 2015.

Included in this report, the New York Times obtained video from the USA government from a 2004 event in which a "whitish oval object" was chased by two F/A-18F fighter jets off the coast of San Diego.

Since then, the academy that includes Luis Elizondo - former head of the now obsolete Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program in Pentagon - have been relentlessly working towards the initiative shelved by the pentagon. It reported that the videos of two US Navy F/A-18F fighter jets attached to the Nimitz carrier chasing an oval-shaped object off the coast of San Diego in 2004 were also studied under the program.

The passionate phenomenon of UFO sightings and seekers has been around for decades, fueled by stories eye-witness accounts, including the famous story of a spacecraft that reportedly crashed in the New Mexico desert in 1947.

When the pilots flew closer to have a look at the alleged UFO, they found that it accelerated like no craft here on earth with "no [exhaust] plumes, wings or rotors". It could be Chinese. It could be little green men from Mars. We don't quite know what that means in UFO-speak, but hey, sounds important to us!

A general view of the atmosphere during the FOX's "The X-Files" UFO sighting and premiere episode screening at The Grove in Los Angeles, Jan. 22, 2016. Or might these released videos "be evidence of some alien civilization".

In an acknowledgment of the program previous year, the Pentagon said the initiative ended in 2012, and former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told the Times its funding came from "black money" - meaning appropriations for covert programs.

While the Department of Defence has declined to comment on the latest video, the agency did confirm to ABC News that the US government had run a program for investigating reports of UFOs until 2012.

Thomas Crosson, a spokesperson with the Pentagon, told the Times at the time in an email that the program ended due to "higher priority" issues that needed additional funding.

In December members of To The Stars were featured in an expansive New York Times piece.

Reid said, "I'm not embarrassed or ashamed or sorry I got this thing going", during a recent interview in Nevada. "I've done something that no one has done before".

Like this: